- MS -- Energy/Environmental Policy- Bucknell University
- BS -- Environmental Science - Juniata College
- 40-hr. OSHA Certified
- 8-hour annual OSHA Refresher
- ASTM International - Phase I ESA Technical & Professional Training
- PA-DEP Certified Underground Storage Tank Removal - UMR-3665
- Member - PA Association of Environmental Professionals
- 30 Years Environmental & Energy Experience
- Guest Lecturer in Environmental Studies, Bucknell University & Juniata College
- Remediated many contaminated sites in central PA through the PA Land Recycling and Environmental Standards Act - Also known as PA Act 2
Owner and consultant of Molesevich Environmental, LLC, (MELLC) an environmental consulting and contracting business providing a wide range of energy and environmental services in central PA that include environmental due diligence , consulting, and property assessments for the purchase, sale, and or financing of real estate/businesses.
Additional services include removal of underground storage tanks (USTs); soil and groundwater remediation, sampling, monitoring; environmental audits; emergency planning; energy audits/consulting, and special investigations.
Mike Molesevich is a leading environmental consultant in central PA and has assisted in numerous environmental remediation, real estate and business transactions many of which involve environmental issues.
Mike helps businesses with regulatory and compliance deficiencies with state and federal environmental agencies.
MELLC has remediated (recycled) numerous properties in central PA under the PA Land Recycling and Environmental Remediation Standards Act, also known as Act 2.